Today, we are going to see about one of the excellent rooting app called “Ping Pong.” The Ping Pong Root Apk is the best rooting tool for Android users; particularly if you’re a user of Samsung Galaxy S6 or Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, then Ping pong root app is the best option for you. Ping-pong root was developed by the keen team, and it is available for free of cost. PingPong Root method is very user-friendly, and you can quickly root your other Samsung phones using Pingpong root app. PingPong Root is compatible with most of the ROM versions. But it is specially made for S6 and S5 users. The Ping pong root Apk has recently released the latest version of Ping Pong root 6.0.
Ping Pong Root APK Download For Android – Latest Version v6.01
Features of Ping Pong Apk:
Here, we are going to discuss some pros of Ping Pong root apk, and it will benefit you after rooting your device.
- You can use the Android game hacking applications like GameKiller Apk for Android to hack both online & offline games.
- It will backup your data Completly in case your device gets damaged in any way, and you require to get a new phone, or if you want the data back on your repaired one, but the sad thing is most of the Android phones backup only small information.
- It will increase the battery life and performance of your device; substantially, a rooted device has no constraints so you can get the best apps which gives better performance and battery life for your Android device.
- In your device, you can see many applications are preinstalled, and most of them are useless to us, and we can’t be able to remove those unwanted applications. But, if you root your device you can say “Goodbye” to the preinstalled applications because rooting helps you to install and remove whatever applications you want.
- With the help of Ping Pong root apk, you can use ad-free apps and games on your Android device. Nowadays, most of the free apps and games gain profit from the ads that pop-up while playing certain games. Most of the times, we get irritated by this ads. If you use the rooted device, you can block the ads by downloading some ad block apps on your Android device. AdBlock, PlusAdFree, and Ad Away are all great options to block the ads on your phone.
These are some of the key features of Ping Pong root apk.
How to install Ping Pong Root APK?
Now, we are going to see how to install Ping Pong root apk on your Android device. So, just follow the below steps to know the installation process. Just go to your phone settings, and choose the security and enable the unknown sources option.
- First, open the browser on your device and go to the official website of ping pong root apk pingpongrootdl.co.
- Once you start into that, you can see many options on that site, click Download tab from the top.
- After entering into the download page, you can see a download link for Ping Pong apk just click it.
- Once you click that option, the Ping Pong Root Apk starts to download on your device.
- Once the download gets complete go to the downloaded folder and select Ping Pong root apk file to begin the installation.
- Now, click Install from the bottom.
Now, you have completed the installation process successfully.
So far we have discussed the installation process, and now, we are going to see how to use this root apk after installing on your device.
- When the installation process gets complete, then click Open from the bottom of your screen.
- Now, the Ping Pong apk automatically throw you an option to install Super SU apk on your device. So, click the install option.
- Then, click Open from the bottom to enter into the Ping Pong Root apk.
- In the home page, you will find two buttons, one is “Get root,” and other is “Download Data.” Then, click on “Download Data.” to update the device data.
- Then, select “Get root” button on your device to begin the rooting process. It won’t take long, once the root is completed click OK to reboot your Android phone.
- Now your android phone starts again with updating your binaries for that open the SuperSu app from the app menu and choose “continue” to update binaries on your device.
- After that, it will show a message for updating your SuperSu binary with two options. One is “Normal,” and other is Twrp/Cwn. From that, you have to choose “Normal.” After the Binaries gets updates, you have to reboot your Android Device.
- Now, come back and verify your roots, that’s it your android device is rooted successfully. If you want to check, then go to play store and download the Root Checker app to verify the root.
Alternative Rooting App to Ping Pong Root
Ping Pong Root Apk is not the only thing in the business. If the Ping-Pong root apk disappoints you, then you have other rooting apps to get your device rooted. These applications are also in free of cost and ad-free just like like Ping-Pong root apk.
Towelroot: Towelroot is also a good app for rooting an Android phone without a PC. With the help of this apk, you can root your device in one-click. Towelroot is a free app, and you can use it without any restrictions. The first versions of the apk were released at the beginning of 2015. It comes with many bugs and most of the people got disappointed with the apk.
Then, the second version of towelroot was released immediately, and it had fixed many bugs and loops of the previous version, but it didn’t add more devices that are compatible with the apk. After a break, they released the third version of Towel root apk this time it comes with the advantages of adding more devices and allows the users to input Modstrings to root the device. The latest version of apk that is Towel root V4 was released in the year 2016, and it is the advanced version of the apk. This apk supports with most of the Android version including Marshmallow and Nougat. Also, check XmodGames Apk.
KingoRoot: Kingoroot is an app which helps you to root your Android device in a matter of seconds, without undertaking any complex procedures and it root your Android device in one- click. This is the main reason for the popularity of Kingoroot apk when compared with others. Kingoroot supports with dozens of different devices that use any version of Android between 1.5 and 5.0. Many people think that Kingroot and Kingoroot are the same, but they are different from each other and belongs to various owners.
Now you know how to install and use the Ping Pong Root Apk on your android phone. Ping Pong root Apk is better than other rooting Apk to root your device because once you install on your device, you won’t get any problems with your phone. I hope we provide enough information about the installation of PingPong root apk. If you need any additional information, you can drop it in the below comment section.